We had a lot of trouble finding an event within the photography industry for our project. Luckily a member of our group had met up with the photographer, Jamie Robinson. He works in John Rylands Library in Deansgate, Manchester.
Before meeting up with the photographer, we all had a group chat via Facebook so Suzi (group member) who went to the meeting was ready to ask questions which was related to social media and photography within the social media catogery. The question were as follows:-
- Does photography help or hinder your socialising?
- Do you think social media in photography is important in manchester?
- Did you find that social media helped to promote your recent exhibition in New York?
- What are the benefits as photographer of attending social media events?
- How important is socializing with other photographers to you as an individual?
We also have recorded this interview as it is part of our project. The link will be up very soon.
So if anyone has any questions or other request please comment below…….