We finally have managed to video project for the BBC Archive. It is only a rough copy because of the time we had, but it is still viewable at the same time.
We did have few problem as mentioned before as the concept of the project was not clear to some of the members of the group, but still managed to create before the completion date.
But what have I learnt from this group project?
Fortunately, I have managed to actually meet the Graduate Skills provided by the tutors. These skills included:
- Creativy – I had come up with an idea, of football with religion as that was something that no one has ever actually talked about on any type of media.
- Media Literacy- The project did actually make sense and it was quite creative as I mixed the two subjects together to make one big project. The project had made common sense as I asked alot of people if they could understand what the video they thought my project will be about.
- Thinking skills comes in you what ever you do, or where ever you go, I did some research and it had the capability to mix with variety of subjects, so it was a good idea. It also made me think that it can be a start of something new. I judged this as a positive thing, and I could see that this was going to get somewhere.
- Communication was definately involved ( I do like to express my thinking and communicating in many ways) so I can never miss out on this and I love to get my message across, by verbally and digitally aswell as written.
- Team work was definately involved, as without the group not alot of work would have been done on time and since I did have other problem with a group member I had managed to solve the problem so everyone can be happy.
I can say I have put some effort in to the team. As a team, we did struggle a bit, due to the fact that was personality that would not get along well, but we did managed to complete it on time. I could say we could have done better but as a group we contributed enough.
Here is our team work video below:
Please do comment and tell me what you thought of the video. Also please do share